Sverker Finnström: "Suspending Damage, Vulnerable Conjunctures, and towards a Theory of Desire"
- Date: –12:00
- Location: Engelska parken - Eng3-2028
- Organiser: Department of Cultural Anthropology, Department of Philosophy, and Department of Literature
- Contact person: Se nedan
Engaging Vulnerability Seminar
Sverker Finnström, Engaging Vulnerability, Uppsala Un.: "Suspending Damage, Vulnerable Conjunctures, and towards a Theory of Desire"
Reading March 1:
Finnström, Sverker, 2015, "War stories and troubled peace", Current Anthropology 56(S12): S222-S230.
Tuck, Eve, 2009, "Suspending damage", Harvard Educational Review, 79(3):409-427.
- Don Kulick, Department of Cultural Anthropology
- Hugh Beach, Department of Cultural Anthropology
- Sharon Rider, Department of Philosophy
- Mats Rosengren, Department of Literature